Where should I park for my tour?
Where do I go the day of the tour?
All tours meet for check-in 15 minutes before scheduled time at Sweet Treat Depot – 916 Commercial Street, Conyers GA 30012
How long are the tours?
Our tours are approximately between 1 and 2 hours long with plenty of time allotted for your questions. Tour time depends on the number of participants and the interactions.
What am I not allowed to bring on a tour?
- We recommend being careful with anything of value that could be easily damaged, lost, or stolen. We are not responsible for personal items lost or damaged
- All tours are walking so no large or heavy bags or items
- No professional video or audio recording equipment
Can we buy a ticket at location?
Yes, if slots are available at the time of your arrival. First come first serve. We recommend that you purchase it ahead of time on our website https://filmedinthesouth.com/book-a-tour
Is there a fee for kids to attend the tour?
Kids under the age of 6 may attend the tour free of charge. Please keep in mind that this is a 1 to 2 hour walking tour. We ask that you keep your kids comfortable and with you at all times so everyone attending may enjoy the tour.
Is the tour a walking tour?
Yes, please wear comfortable shoes.
Is there a dress code for the tours?
- Good walking shoes with rubber soles
- Weather appropriate outdoor clothing
- Sunblock as needed
- Umbrella and/or rain attire as needed
What hotels are close to Olde Town Conyers?
hotel list link: https://visitconyersga.com/
Where can I eat before or after my tour and during my vacation in Conyers?
The Celtic Tavern in Olde Town Conyers was used for filming The Originals. For other restaurants in the area go to https://visitconyersga.com/dining
Is there public transportation in the town?
No public transportation is available.
Do I have to sign a waiver?
Yes, all participants will be required to sign a waiver before the tour starts. Under 18 years will need a parent/guardian signature on the waiver.
Where is the nearest hospital or urgent care if I was to get injured or get sick while visiting Conyers?
Piedmont Rockdale Hospital is located at 1412 Milstead Ave NE, Conyers, GA 30012.
For additional options:
- local hospitals: https://www.yelp.com/search?
- local urgentcares: https://www.yelp.com/search?
What happens if Filmed In The South has to cancel a scheduled tour?
All of our tours are rain or shine pending major weather conditions. Any changes to confirmed tour purchases will be made directly by Filmed In The South as soon as possible.
I booked a tour and need to cancel it. How can I do this?
- All cancelation requests must be emailed to [email protected]
- 100% refunds if canceled up to 48 hours after booking
- 50% refunds given up to 60 days prior to booking event
- We can reschedule based on availability up to 60 days prior to the booking event with no penalty. This can only be done 1 time per reservation.
How do I reprint my lost ticket?
Email request to [email protected]
Can I take pictures or video record during the tours?
We ask our guests to not record or film during our tours. We have incorporated several stops for pictures and questions throughout our tours.
I'm having an issue purchasing souvenirs online or with an item I already received. What do I do?
Email any concerns or requests to [email protected]